Use this JSON to CSV converter tool by pasting or uploading JSON in the left box below. Results will appear in the box on the right.
JSON must be in the form of a JSON array with matching keys in each object.
Input (JSON) - Paste your JSON here
Output (CSV) - The converted CSV
Delimiter to use for separating the values in the CSV. Default is comma.
How to use JSON to CSV Conversion Tool
- Paste your JSON input into the left input box and it will automatically convert it into CSV.
- The CSV output is the box to the right.
- If there are any errors in the JSON and the converter isn't able to do the conversion, the error message will appear in the output box letting you know where the error was found in the JSON.
- Use the control box to select options that will affect the conversion.
- Your JSON data is secure. ConvertSimple's converter does not send your JSON data to our servers for conversion, the process is done completely in your web browser. That's what makes ConvertSimple's converter the safest and fastest converter out there.