Use this HCL to JSON converter tool by pasting or uploading HCL in the left box below. Results will appear in the box on the right. HCL = HashiCorp Configuration Language
Input (HCL) - Paste your HCL here
Output (JSON) - The converted JSON
JSON indent spacing
Number of spaces to use for indenting the JSON output
Use tabs instead of spaces to indent JSON
Want to convert JSON to HCL instead? Use the JSON to HCL Converter Tool.
Need an example of what JSON looks like? Get example JSON.
How to use HCL to JSON Conversion Tool
- Paste your HCL input into the left input box and it will automatically convert it into JSON.
- The JSON output is the box to the right.
- If there are any errors in the HCL and the converter isn't able to do the conversion, the error message will appear in the output box letting you know where the error was found in the HCL.
- Use the control box to select options that will affect the conversion.
- Your HCL data is secure. ConvertSimple's converter does not send your HCL data to our servers for conversion, the process is done completely in your web browser. That's what makes ConvertSimple's converter the safest and fastest converter out there.
|Full form name||HashiCorp Configuration Language|
|Type of format||Configuration Language|
|Type of format||Object Notation|