Use this JSON to JSDoc converter tool by pasting or uploading JSON in the left box below. Results will appear in the box on the right. Base64-encode your JSON to get Base64 data.
Input (JSON) - Paste your JSON here
Output (JSDoc) - The converted JSDoc
Prefix for the @typedef
Suffix for the @typedef
Need an example of what JSON looks like? Get example JSON.
How to use JSON to JSDoc Conversion Tool
- Paste your JSON input into the left input box and it will automatically convert it into JSDoc.
- The JSDoc output is the box to the right.
- If there are any errors in the JSON and the converter isn't able to do the conversion, the error message will appear in the output box letting you know where the error was found in the JSON.
- Use the control box to select options that will affect the conversion.
- Your JSON data is secure. ConvertSimple's converter does not send your JSON data to our servers for conversion, the process is done completely in your web browser. That's what makes ConvertSimple's converter the safest and fastest converter out there.
|Type of format||Object Notation|
|Type of format||Documentation|