Use this JSON to Python converter tool by pasting or uploading JSON in the left box below. Results will appear in the box on the right. This converts your JSON into a python dictionary, or your JSON array into a Python array/list of dictionaries.
Input (JSON) - Paste your JSON here
Output (Python) - The converted Python
Format the Python dictionary output nicely
Need an example of what JSON looks like? Get example JSON.
How to use JSON to Python Conversion Tool
- Paste your JSON input into the left input box and it will automatically convert it into Python.
- The Python output is the box to the right.
- If there are any errors in the JSON and the converter isn't able to do the conversion, the error message will appear in the output box letting you know where the error was found in the JSON.
- Use the control box to select options that will affect the conversion.
- Your JSON data is secure. ConvertSimple's converter does not send your JSON data to our servers for conversion, the process is done completely in your web browser. That's what makes ConvertSimple's converter the safest and fastest converter out there.
|Type of format||Object Notation|
|Full form name||Python|
|Type of format||Programming/Scripting language|