Use this CSON to JSON converter tool by pasting or uploading CSON in the left box below. Results will appear in the box on the right. CSON stands for CoffeeScript-Object-Notation. CSON is just like JSON except for CoffeeScript objects.
Need an example of what JSON looks like? Get example JSON.
How to use CSON to JSON Conversion Tool
- Paste your CSON input into the left input box and it will automatically convert it into JSON.
- The JSON output is the box to the right.
- If there are any errors in the CSON and the converter isn't able to do the conversion, the error message will appear in the output box letting you know where the error was found in the CSON.
- Use the control box to select options that will affect the conversion.
- Your CSON data is secure. ConvertSimple's converter does not send your CSON data to our servers for conversion, the process is done completely in your web browser. That's what makes ConvertSimple's converter the safest and fastest converter out there.