Use this CSV to JSON converter tool by pasting or uploading CSV in the left box below. Results will appear in the box on the right.
Input (CSV) - Paste your CSV here
Output (JSON) - The converted JSON
Delimiter used for separating the values in the input CSV. Default is comma.
JSON indent spacing
Number of spaces to use for indenting the JSON output
Use tabs instead of spaces to indent JSON
Need an example of what JSON looks like? Get example JSON.
How to use CSV to JSON Conversion Tool
- Paste your CSV input into the left input box and it will automatically convert it into JSON.
- The JSON output is the box to the right.
- If there are any errors in the CSV and the converter isn't able to do the conversion, the error message will appear in the output box letting you know where the error was found in the CSV.
- Use the control box to select options that will affect the conversion.
- Your CSV data is secure. ConvertSimple's converter does not send your CSV data to our servers for conversion, the process is done completely in your web browser. That's what makes ConvertSimple's converter the safest and fastest converter out there.