Use this CSV to XML converter tool by pasting or uploading CSV in the left box below. Results will appear in the box on the right.
Input (CSV) - Paste your CSV here
Output (XML) - The converted XML
Delimiter used for separating the values in the input CSV. Default is comma.
XML root node name
Name of the root node to use for the output XML if top-level element is an array.
XML row node name
Name of each row node to use for the output XML if top-level element is an array.
XML indent spacing
Number of spaces to use for indenting the XML output. Use 0 to minify.
Use tabs instead of spaces to indent XML
Want to convert XML to CSV instead? Use the XML to CSV Converter Tool.
How to use CSV to XML Conversion Tool
- Paste your CSV input into the left input box and it will automatically convert it into XML.
- The XML output is the box to the right.
- If there are any errors in the CSV and the converter isn't able to do the conversion, the error message will appear in the output box letting you know where the error was found in the CSV.
- Use the control box to select options that will affect the conversion.
- Your CSV data is secure. ConvertSimple's converter does not send your CSV data to our servers for conversion, the process is done completely in your web browser. That's what makes ConvertSimple's converter the safest and fastest converter out there.
|Full form name||Comma-Separated Values|
|Type of format||Spreadsheet|
|MIME type||text/csv, application/csv, application/x-csv, text/comma-separated-values, text/x-csv, text/x-comma-separated-values|
|Full form name||Extensible Markup Language|
|Type of format||Markup Language|
|MIME type||application/xml, text/xml|