Use this XML to YAML converter tool by pasting or uploading XML in the left box below. Results will appear in the box on the right.
Input (XML) - Paste your XML here
Output (YAML) - The converted YAML
XML root node name
Name of the root node in the input XML if top-level element is an array.
XML row node name
Name of each row node to use in the input XML if top-level element is an array.
YAML indent spacing
Number of spaces to use for indenting the YAML output.
Want to convert YAML to XML instead? Use the YAML to XML Converter Tool.
Need an example of what YAML looks like? Get example YAML.
How to use XML to YAML Conversion Tool
- Paste your XML input into the left input box and it will automatically convert it into YAML.
- The YAML output is the box to the right.
- If there are any errors in the XML and the converter isn't able to do the conversion, the error message will appear in the output box letting you know where the error was found in the XML.
- Use the control box to select options that will affect the conversion.
- Your XML data is secure. ConvertSimple's converter does not send your XML data to our servers for conversion, the process is done completely in your web browser. That's what makes ConvertSimple's converter the safest and fastest converter out there.
|Full form name||Extensible Markup Language|
|Type of format||Markup Language|
|MIME type||application/xml, text/xml|
|Full form name||YAML Ain't Markup Language|
|Type of format||Configuration Language|
|MIME type||application/x-yaml, text/yaml, text/x-yaml|