Beautify your XML with this XML formatter tool. Paste your XML in the left box below and the formatted XML will appear in the box on the right.
Input (XML) - Paste your XML here
Output (XML) - The formatted XML
XML indent spacing
Number of spaces to use for indenting the XML output
Use tabs instead of spaces to indent XML
How to use the XML Formatter Tool
- Paste your XML input into the left input box and it will automatically be formatted.
- Proper newlines, spacing, and indentation will be added to the XML.
- The formatted XML will appear automatically in the output box on the right.
- If there are any errors in the XML and the tool isn't able to do the formatting, the error message will appear in the output box letting you know where the error was found in the XML.
- Use the control box to select options that will affect the conversion.
- Your XML data is secure. ConvertSimple's XML formatter does not send your XML data to our servers for formatting, the process is done completely in your web browser. That's what makes ConvertSimple's tools safe and fast.