Beautify your PHP with this PHP formatter tool. Paste your PHP in the left box below and the formatted PHP will appear in the box on the right.
Input (PHP) - Paste your PHP here
Output (PHP) - The formatted PHP
PHP indent spacing
Number of spaces to use for indenting the PHP output
Use tabs instead of spaces to indent PHP
Braces on next line
Move curly braces to the next line
PHP version of the input code
How to use the PHP Formatter Tool
- Paste your PHP input into the left input box and it will automatically be formatted.
- Proper newlines, spacing, and indentation will be added to the PHP.
- The formatted PHP will appear automatically in the output box on the right.
- If there are any errors in the PHP and the tool isn't able to do the formatting, the error message will appear in the output box letting you know where the error was found in the PHP.
- Use the control box to select options that will affect the conversion.
- Your PHP data is secure. ConvertSimple's PHP formatter does not send your PHP data to our servers for formatting, the process is done completely in your web browser. That's what makes ConvertSimple's tools safe and fast.
|Full form name||Hypertext Preprocessor / Personal Home Page|
|Type of format||Programming Language|