Beautify your CSS with this CSS formatter tool. Paste your CSS in the left box below and the formatted CSS will appear in the box on the right.
Input (CSS) - Paste your CSS here
Output (CSS) - The formatted CSS
CSS indent spacing
Number of spaces to use for indenting the CSS output
Use tabs instead of spaces to indent CSS
How to use the CSS Formatter Tool
- Paste your CSS input into the left input box and it will automatically be formatted.
- Proper newlines, spacing, and indentation will be added to the CSS.
- The formatted CSS will appear automatically in the output box on the right.
- If there are any errors in the CSS and the tool isn't able to do the formatting, the error message will appear in the output box letting you know where the error was found in the CSS.
- Use the control box to select options that will affect the conversion.
- Your CSS data is secure. ConvertSimple's CSS formatter does not send your CSS data to our servers for formatting, the process is done completely in your web browser. That's what makes ConvertSimple's tools safe and fast.
|Full form name||Cascading Style Sheets|
|Type of format||Style Sheet Language|