Use this CSV to Ruby Array converter tool by pasting or uploading CSV in the left box below. Results will appear in the box on the right. CSV = Comma Separated Values. This converts your CSV into a Ruby array of hashes.
Input (CSV) - Paste your CSV here
Output (Ruby Array) - The converted Ruby Array
Format the Ruby hash output nicely
How to use CSV to Ruby Array Conversion Tool
- Paste your CSV input into the left input box and it will automatically convert it into Ruby Array.
- The Ruby Array output is the box to the right.
- If there are any errors in the CSV and the converter isn't able to do the conversion, the error message will appear in the output box letting you know where the error was found in the CSV.
- Use the control box to select options that will affect the conversion.
- Your CSV data is secure. ConvertSimple's converter does not send your CSV data to our servers for conversion, the process is done completely in your web browser. That's what makes ConvertSimple's converter the safest and fastest converter out there.