Use this HTML Table to Ruby Array converter tool by pasting or uploading HTML Table in the left box below. Results will appear in the box on the right. Input must be in the form of an HTML table in order to be converted. This converts your HTML Table into a Ruby Array of Hashes.
How to use HTML Table to Ruby Array Conversion Tool
- Paste your HTML Table input into the left input box and it will automatically convert it into Ruby Array.
- The Ruby Array output is the box to the right.
- If there are any errors in the HTML Table and the converter isn't able to do the conversion, the error message will appear in the output box letting you know where the error was found in the HTML Table.
- Use the control box to select options that will affect the conversion.
- Your HTML Table data is secure. ConvertSimple's converter does not send your HTML Table data to our servers for conversion, the process is done completely in your web browser. That's what makes ConvertSimple's converter the safest and fastest converter out there.