Use this HTML to JSX converter tool by pasting or uploading HTML in the left box below. Results will appear in the box on the right. This transforms your HTML into a React class (JSX).
Wrap output in React.createClass()
Class Variable Name
Class variable name for the created React class
How to use HTML to JSX Conversion Tool
- Paste your HTML input into the left input box and it will automatically convert it into JSX.
- The JSX output is the box to the right.
- If there are any errors in the HTML and the converter isn't able to do the conversion, the error message will appear in the output box letting you know where the error was found in the HTML.
- Use the control box to select options that will affect the conversion.
- Your HTML data is secure. ConvertSimple's converter does not send your HTML data to our servers for conversion, the process is done completely in your web browser. That's what makes ConvertSimple's converter the safest and fastest converter out there.