Use this JSON to Base64 converter tool by pasting or uploading JSON in the left box below. Results will appear in the box on the right. Base64-encode your JSON to get Base64 data.
Input (JSON) - Paste your JSON here
Output (Base64) - The converted Base64
Want to convert Base64 to JSON instead? Use the Base64 to JSON Converter Tool.
Need an example of what JSON looks like? Get example JSON.
How to use JSON to Base64 Conversion Tool
- Paste your JSON input into the left input box and it will automatically convert it into Base64.
- The Base64 output is the box to the right.
- If there are any errors in the JSON and the converter isn't able to do the conversion, the error message will appear in the output box letting you know where the error was found in the JSON.
- Use the control box to select options that will affect the conversion.
- Your JSON data is secure. ConvertSimple's converter does not send your JSON data to our servers for conversion, the process is done completely in your web browser. That's what makes ConvertSimple's converter the safest and fastest converter out there.
|Type of format||Object Notation|
|Full form name||Base64|
|File extension||.base64, .b64, .txt|
|Type of format||Encoding|