Use this Base64 to JSON converter tool by pasting or uploading Base64 in the left box below. Results will appear in the box on the right. Decode your Base64 data into JSON format.
Input (Base64) - Paste your Base64 here
Output (JSON) - The converted JSON
Need an example of what JSON looks like? Get example JSON.
How to use Base64 to JSON Conversion Tool
- Paste your Base64 input into the left input box and it will automatically convert it into JSON.
- The JSON output is the box to the right.
- If there are any errors in the Base64 and the converter isn't able to do the conversion, the error message will appear in the output box letting you know where the error was found in the Base64.
- Use the control box to select options that will affect the conversion.
- Your Base64 data is secure. ConvertSimple's converter does not send your Base64 data to our servers for conversion, the process is done completely in your web browser. That's what makes ConvertSimple's converter the safest and fastest converter out there.