Use this JSON to CSON converter tool by pasting or uploading JSON in the left box below. Results will appear in the box on the right.
CSON stands for CoffeeScript-Object-Notation. CSON is just like JSON except for CoffeeScript objects.
Input (JSON) - Paste your JSON here
Output (CSON) - The converted CSON
CSON indent spacing
Number of spaces to use for indenting the CSON output
Use tabs instead of spaces to indent CSON
How to use JSON to CSON Conversion Tool
- Paste your JSON input into the left input box and it will automatically convert it into CSON.
- The CSON output is the box to the right.
- If there are any errors in the JSON and the converter isn't able to do the conversion, the error message will appear in the output box letting you know where the error was found in the JSON.
- Use the control box to select options that will affect the conversion.
- Your JSON data is secure. ConvertSimple's converter does not send your JSON data to our servers for conversion, the process is done completely in your web browser. That's what makes ConvertSimple's converter the safest and fastest converter out there.