Use this JPG to TIFF Image converter tool to quickly convert your JPG files to TIFF in bulk.
Or drag and drop files here
How to use the JPG to TIFF File Converter Tool
The JPG to TIFF file converter is free, simple, fast, privacy-focused, requires no email address to use, and does not use watermarks. Convert your files in bulk while never having to worry about your privacy. Your files are converted in the web browser without our server ever knowing about them, making ConvertSimple.com's file converter the most privacy-concious tool on the web.
- Upload your JPG files by dragging and dropping them into the box at the top, or by clicking
Select Files to Convert.
- You can change what type of file you want to convert your JPG files to by changing the Convert to option near the top of the page.
- Click the Convert button to begin the bulk JPG to TIFF conversion.
- The files will be converted. You can download the converted files individually or click Download All to download a ZIP file with all of your converted TIFF files.
- Your files are secure. ConvertSimple's file converter does not send your files to our servers for conversion, the process is done completely in your web browser. That's what makes ConvertSimple's file converter the safest and fastest file converter out there.
Conversion library used: ImageMagick